Visit one of the most beautiful caves in the Tatra Mountains. Belianska Cave, very famous in the region. It was discovered in the 18th century by gold seekers. You will enjoy amazing stalagmites, underground lakes and many more extraordinary cave forms. You can visit the cave any time during summer or winter and it is a perfect option when the weather outside is not so tempting for hiking or any outdoors activities :)
After the cave visit, it's time to relax in the Thermal Baths in Bukowina Tatrzańska.
Belianska Cave trip includes:
- Transport there and back to your apartment in Zakopane
- Entrance ticket
- Group guided tour in the cave.
- 3,5 hrs hours in Bukowina Tatrzańska thermal baths
From the parking spot in Tatrzańska Kotlina there is a half an hour walk up the hill to the cave entrance. In winter time you may need boot spikes for this hike.
The Belianska Cave is situated in the Kobyli Hill in the eastern part of the National Nature Reserve Belianske Tatras. The total measured length is 3829 m. The tour is 1370 m long and takes approximately 70 min. The average temperature in the cave is 5-6 degrees. There are 8 species of bats discovered in the cave and 6 different chambers.
The tour is guided and joint with other groups of people. The entrance timing is specific and there is no option for private tours. The tours are in Slovak language but you will be handed English guidelines.
After the cave tour you will be taken to Bukowina Tatrzańska where you can relax in their luxurious thermal baths. You will find a few restaurants and coffee bars for your lunch/dinner. The tickets are for 3,5 hours After this time you will be picked up back to Zakopane.
Driving to Belianska Cave
- 10:30am Pick up from your accommodation in Zakopane and drive about 1hr to Tatrzańska Kotlina parking spot.
- 11:00am Hike up to Belianska Cave entrance (around 0,5hr)
Enter the Cave
- 12:30pm Is the entrance to the cave. The tour takes 70 minutes.
Drive to Bukowina Tatrzańska
- 1:40pm End of the tour and start hiking down to the parking spot.
- 2pm Driving to Thermal Baths in Bukowina Tarzańska
- 2:30pm Start your 3,5 hrs passes in Thermal Baths
Back to Zakopane
- 6pm You will start tree walk which takes 1hr
- lunch or dinner
Other useful info
- Take warm clothes for visiting the cave. The temperature inside is 5-6 degrees all year round.
- Take swimsuits and towels with you.
- The tour is planned for a full day so take some snacks and drinks with you.
- You can have dinner in Bukowina Thermal Baths.
- Have cash in euros with you in case you want to buy souvenirs or any drinks and snacks in Belianska Cave.
Price per Person: €130
Price per Person: €110zl
Price per Person: €100zl
Price per Person: €85zl
Price per Person: €80zl
Reviews from our clients
We had a fab time in Zakopane. BazaTatry really looked after us all week, giving us excellent ski lessons and taking us on half days out to the mountains and various ski resorts. We would highly recommend booking with them and look forward to returning soon!
The house is excellent! We really enjoyed our stay. We also enjoyed the rafting trip and it was nice to be picked up and pass the queues for the rafting. The guide spoke only Polish but made an effort to explain things to us. Happy to have booked with BazaTatry!
Hi Retha, Thank you very much for an excellent stay in Zakopane. We had the best stay and only wish we could have stayed longer. We had a fantastic time learning to Ski with Peter. He was very helpful getting us organised with ski gear and patient teaching us to ski.
The view is amazing and the facilities are great to unwind at the end of an action packed active day, which Retha is also happy to organise for us. We would recommend a hike in the area, fat biking and a snowboard lesson organised through Retha. Next time we are in Zakopane we would definitely stay here again!
Thanks a lot for your kindness. It was really a pleasure to stay with you that day. For sure Zacopane have more things to be discovered, in our next visit we will contact you again. See you... 👍😃