Experience Zakopne and its rich cultural and historical heritage with your own private Zakopane guide. Learn about some of the most famous Zakopane residents and people who helped promote the town as a vacation destination. Walk along the streets to see examples of all the different architecture including the famous Zakopane wooden house style. Visit the famous cemetry, wooden church and also a heritage museum in the oldest street in town.
Zakopane Tour includes
- Zakopane sightseeing: main Street Krupówki, Wooden Church and Cemetery at Penksowy Brzyzek
- You will see the architectural examples of Zakopiański Style
- A local snack “moskol” at Restauracja “U Wnuka” (one of the oldest in town)
- Grilled smoked sheep cheese snack
- Optionally Gubałówka hil up-down
- English speaking Tour Leader
Experience Zakopane, its rich cultural and historical heritage and discover traditional taste of podhalan cuisine with your own private Zakopane guide. You will walk along the most famous street in Poland and see how Zakopane has been changing through historical periods. You will visit an unique, old cemetery and wooden church which was once one of the most significant places of the town. After that we invite you to try some of your traditional food in the oldest restaurant in Zakopane. If you would like to continue the trip we will take you to the funicular to a stunning view point at Gubałówka hill from where you can see the town and panorama of Tatra mountains.
- Gubałowka Hill and funicular tickets. an extra 30zl to the price of each person will be added.
Price per Person: 210zl
Price per Person: 170zl
Price per Person: 120zl
Other useful info
- The Trip is not private and if there are more people interested in the walking tour on the same day, you will be grouped together. In this instance we will let you know the size of the group and how much your par of the fee will be.
- Customised Private trips are available for groups.
- Local English guide
Reviews from our clients
We had a fab time in Zakopane. BazaTatry really looked after us all week, giving us excellent ski lessons and taking us on half days out to the mountains and various ski resorts. We would highly recommend booking with them and look forward to returning soon!
The house is excellent! We really enjoyed our stay. We also enjoyed the rafting trip and it was nice to be picked up and pass the queues for the rafting. The guide spoke only Polish but made an effort to explain things to us. Happy to have booked with BazaTatry!
Hi Retha, Thank you very much for an excellent stay in Zakopane. We had the best stay and only wish we could have stayed longer. We had a fantastic time learning to Ski with Peter. He was very helpful getting us organised with ski gear and patient teaching us to ski.
The view is amazing and the facilities are great to unwind at the end of an action packed active day, which Retha is also happy to organise for us. We would recommend a hike in the area, fat biking and a snowboard lesson organised through Retha. Next time we are in Zakopane we would definitely stay here again!
Thanks a lot for your kindness. It was really a pleasure to stay with you that day. For sure Zacopane have more things to be discovered, in our next visit we will contact you again. See you... 👍😃