For those of you who are looking to make the most out of your time in Zakopane, this is the perfect introduction to the area and a wide range of activities to enjoy in one day. We prebook all tickets to make the day as smooth as possible. You get to enjoy the beautiful views from Kasprowy Wierch, learn about Zakopane and it's highlander culture, visit the famous Gubałowka, try some smoked sheep's cheese and finish with a relaxing time at the Spa. For those of you planning to spend a few days in Zakopane we can recommend this as your first day to kick off the prefect holiday.
Day Trip includes
- All Transport from your accommodation in Zakopane area and back.
- Kasprowy Wierch tickets.
- Zakopane City Tour.
- Gubałowka tickets.
- Stop at a local cheese hut.
- Chochołowska Thermals 4hr open pass
- 8:30 am Pick up from your accommodation in Zakopane and transfer to Kuznice where you will catch the cable car.
- The cable car ride takes about 20min each way and you can spen 1,5hrs on the top of the mountain. There is a restaurant and also some walking routes with really beautiful views.
- 12:00 Pick up from Kuznice and transfer to where you will meet your guide for the city tour. The tour includes a walk through Krupowki, the market area, a visit to an old wooden church and the famous highlander cemetery.
- You will also take the Gubałowka funicular up with your guide.
Free time & lunch
- We will book a place for you for lunch at a local restuarant and you will have 1,5 hr break time.
Local cheese hut
- 15:00 Pick up from restuarant and transfer to local cheese hut.
- Here you will get sample of some local sheep cheese and also get a change to grill your own.
- Transfer continue to Chochołowksa Termy where you can spend up to 4hrs enjoying the Termal area.
- There is a restaurant if you want to have dinner.
- Pickup at 8:30 and return to your accomodation in Zakopane.
What's not included
Other useful info
- You can take a bag with your swimwear with you in the morning and keep it with the driver in our van.
- The plan can change acording to weather coditions
2 People: 850 zł p/p
5 People: 580 zł p/p
3 People: 700 zł p/p
6 People: 550 zł p/p
4 People: 650 zł p/p
7 People: 520 zł p/p
Reviews from our clients
We had a fab time in Zakopane. BazaTatry really looked after us all week, giving us excellent ski lessons and taking us on half days out to the mountains and various ski resorts. We would highly recommend booking with them and look forward to returning soon!
The house is excellent! We really enjoyed our stay. We also enjoyed the rafting trip and it was nice to be picked up and pass the queues for the rafting. The guide spoke only Polish but made an effort to explain things to us. Happy to have booked with BazaTatry!
Hi Retha, Thank you very much for an excellent stay in Zakopane. We had the best stay and only wish we could have stayed longer. We had a fantastic time learning to Ski with Peter. He was very helpful getting us organised with ski gear and patient teaching us to ski.
The view is amazing and the facilities are great to unwind at the end of an action packed active day, which Retha is also happy to organise for us. We would recommend a hike in the area, fat biking and a snowboard lesson organised through Retha. Next time we are in Zakopane we would definitely stay here again!
Thanks a lot for your kindness. It was really a pleasure to stay with you that day. For sure Zacopane have more things to be discovered, in our next visit we will contact you again. See you... 👍😃
Other Popular Activities
Climbing High Tatras
The Tatras offer some of the best hiking and climbing routes in Europe. Some of the routes are only reachable with an experience Tatra guide, they are not marked for tourists and offer some of the best views and climbing possibilities. There are also some climbs that are on marked trails but worth taking a guide. If you are experienced in hiking, you should definitely try our hiking and climbing trip to take your mountain hiking to the next level.
Cheese Tasting + Highlander Museum Tour
This is the perfect opportunity to learn about the Highlander culture of Zakopane and the surrounding Podhale region. We will take you to one of the oldest houses in Zakopane, once owned by one of the most famous highlanders. From there we will continue to a local cheese hut (Bacowka) where we will explain more about highlander culture and also sample different forms of the renowned smoked sheep's cheese.
Jewish secrets in Zakopane
On this tour we would like to introduce you to a completely different Zakopane that you may not have heard of. Not many people know that below the Tatras lived many Jewish families who worked here and had a big part in creating the town that we know today. There was a vibrant Jewish community with a synagogue, shops, workshops and even a cemetery here. Nowadays you can however barely find any signs of their past here but our guide will help you discover this lost world and rich cultural Jewish past.
Horse Carriage Ride - Koscieliska Valley
The horse carriage ride takes place in the beautiful Koscieliska Valley, one of the most beautiful valleys in Tatra Mountains and great for outdoor activities. We offer a horse carriage ride all year round (in the winter, you will be in a sleigh) into the valley. The stop is at Hala Pisana glade where you have a moment for a rest and pictures.
Zakopane and the surrounding area offer some of the best hiking routes in Poland and some of the most spectacular scenery. We offer tailor-made guided hiking tours in the Tatra National Park according to your ability and needs. The tours are mostly in the nearby valleys and on to higher peaks. We discuss the tour (length and destination) with you before the hike and decide together which route to take. We work with some of the best Tatra mountain guides and you can be sure of a fun and informative experience.