Take some time to enjoy beautiful views and time to relax in Bukovina Thermal Baths :) The Tree Top walk is one of the top attractions on the Slovakian side and the views of the Tatra mountains from there is truly something to behold. This one is also available in winter as a night walk that Bachledka resort prepared as an option after 4pm with a view of luminous statues below. We would like to take you there and show you something extraordinary. Later on you can stay and relax in Bukovina Tatrzańska resort in their luxurious thermal baths.
The tour includes:
- Transport there and back to your apartment.
- Professional driver and a guide.
- Gondola up and 1 hour time for the Tree Top Walk
- 3,5 hrs hours in Bukowina Tatrzańska thermal baths
We will drive for the Tree Top walk which is located near the village of Zdiar in Slovakia in the Bachledova Valley. Once we reach the parking area, there is a cable car taking you to the top of the hill in the forest of Magura Spiska. From there the tree top walk is about 600m and the observation tower 32m high. The walk is educational with many info stations along the way. Looking over the entire forest and onto the spectacular Belianske Tatras is a sight you won't forget soon. The one in the evening has prepared a memorable light land around you.
After the Tree Top Walk you will be taken to Bukowina Tatrzańska where you can relax in their thermal baths. You will find a few restaurants and coffee shops for your lunch/dinner. The tickets are for 3,5 hours. After this time you will be picked up back to Zakopane.
In Winter time you can choose an option for the evening Tree Top Walk with lights. It is available after 4pm. In this case the Bukovina Thermal Baths go first.
Tree Top Walk
- 10am Pick up from your accommodation in Zakopane and drive about 1hr to Bachledowa Dolina.
- 11am You have 1 hour for the Tree Top Walk with gondola up and down.
Bukowina Thermal Baths
- 12pm After the walk we will take you to Bukowina Tatrzańska for the thermal baths. You have 3,5 hrs tickets.
Back to Zakopane
- 3:30pm Transport back to Zakopane. The way back takes about 0,5 hrs.
- Food or drinks
Other useful info
- If you choose the Night Tree Top Walk Your pickup is at 11am and you will be back by 6pm.
- Have some drinks and snacks with you.
- You can have coffee or food on the Tree Top Walk. There are some restaurants there. Same with Bukovina thermal baths.
- If it's winter, please make sure you have warm, winter clothes. On top of the Tree Walk it is usually windy and cold.
- Take swimsuits and towels with you.
Price per Person: €130/ €135*
Price per Person: €105/ €110*
Price per Person: €95/ €100*
Price per Person: €90/ €95*
Price per Person: €85/ €90*
*The price with the Night Tree Top Walk
Reviews from our clients
We had a fab time in Zakopane. BazaTatry really looked after us all week, giving us excellent ski lessons and taking us on half days out to the mountains and various ski resorts. We would highly recommend booking with them and look forward to returning soon!
The house is excellent! We really enjoyed our stay. We also enjoyed the rafting trip and it was nice to be picked up and pass the queues for the rafting. The guide spoke only Polish but made an effort to explain things to us. Happy to have booked with BazaTatry!
Hi Retha, Thank you very much for an excellent stay in Zakopane. We had the best stay and only wish we could have stayed longer. We had a fantastic time learning to Ski with Peter. He was very helpful getting us organised with ski gear and patient teaching us to ski.
The view is amazing and the facilities are great to unwind at the end of an action packed active day, which Retha is also happy to organise for us. We would recommend a hike in the area, fat biking and a snowboard lesson organised through Retha. Next time we are in Zakopane we would definitely stay here again!
Thanks a lot for your kindness. It was really a pleasure to stay with you that day. For sure Zacopane have more things to be discovered, in our next visit we will contact you again. See you... 👍😃